General Studio Policies
- This is a shared, community studio where everyone is responsible for maintaining a safe, friendly, and clean environment. Please follow posted signs and instruction from studio employees.
- The studio may discontinue an individual's participation based on misconduct or misuse of our shared space.
- Artists are welcome to bring food/drinks and music, as long as it does not disturb others using the studio. Please refrain from eating or drinking in the glaze room.
- Register for classes online. Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the start of class will be given a full tuition refund less a $10 registration fee. Cancellations after the first class will be given a 50% tuition refund. No refunds will be issued beyond the first week of class.
- Students are encouraged to use our Open Studio hours (Thursdays from 6-9p) to work independently on projects for their class. Students may ask questions if they need assistance with equipment or materials, but this is not a time for instruction. Everyone is responsible for cleaning up after themselves and respecting our shared studio space.
- Membership is offered to qualified experienced potters after they have been orientated to the studio and understand responsibilities and polices.
- Members are expected to clean up after themselves and help with general tidiness of the studio.
- Members may use the studio during class hours at the instructor's discretion. Students priority for space, materials and equipment during class.